24/7 comprehensive support from industry experts
Features and Specs
Managed Hosting Support
Canadian Cloud hosting is proud to offer in-depth server support through our Managed Support plans. We now offer three tiers of support, each focusing on reducing and streamlining the management costs related to your servers. We provide critical services such as backup, continuous monitoring, security patching and comprehensive troubleshooting. Managed Support allows you to have the additional security and support you need to keep your site online.
Features and Specs
Canadian Cloud Hosting provides managed support for Windows, Linux, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Cloud Servers and Dedicated Servers. We understand that each application has its own infrastructure requirements, and offer a range of managed solutions from server administration to a more advanced support for clients with complex server architectures, horizontally-scalable systems and high transaction. CACloud is dedicated to working with you in order to find the best managed solution that fits your IT needs. Our hands-on approach will even free your IT organization from tedious tasks such as configuration, deployment and monitoring. This will in turn give your IT department more time to address larger, more important issues at hand.
Our management support focuses on the following criteria:
Flexibility, Performance, Support:
- Flexibility: As opposed to many other providers, most of our web hosting solutions can be tweaked and customized to best suit a customer’s needs. The goal is to meet your needs by utilizing industry leading technologies combined with your IT infrastructure services, including public and private cloud and our redundant infrastructure.
- Performance: Canadian Cloud Hosting boasts the best-in-class services including hardware, bandwidth and infrastructure. As a result, we are able to provide unrivaled performance and reliability. We can even tailor our managed hosting environments for low latency and high availability by employing customized solutions including enterprise-grade storage, network and server elements.
- Support: CACloud offers 24/7 customer support with certified engineers who can act as an extension on your teams. Your priorities are our priorities, and we will solve your problems as soon as we are able.
- Knowing “Ground-up” infrastructure: The services we use were designed and built by us, so it’s only natural that we know everything about your hosting environment from the ground-up. This means that you can expect better reliability, improved security, responsive problem resolution and an improved customer experience. Our enterprise-class hardware and fully-redundant services take a multi-layered security approach which is built on top of our SSAE 16 Type II certification.
What Is Managed Hosting
Canadian Cloud Hosting’s Managed Hosting Services gives you instant access to our team of experts who can help you with any problems you may face in regards to web hosting. This includes the initial planning, deployment, and hosting phase of your website or application. With the help and guidance of our team, you will witness you initiative succeed and spend more time on the things that matter, like your customers. Below is a list of some of the features included in our managed support offerings:
- Failed Drive service restoration, we will assist in restoring of all accounts to our best ability
- Backups and restoration help if needed (only on servers with 2 or more drives)
- Best Effort to Third Party Application Support
- cPanel/WHM Updates
- FTP troubleshooting
- Kernel Upgrades, OS patches
- MYSQL updates
- System pre-installed services updates
- Hands on help with preinstall system settings
- WHM/cPanel assistance includes but not limited to, deleting, setting up, email and dns
- PHP compilation
- MySQL/MSSQL optimization
- Compromised Server Recovery
- High Bandwidth consultation and needs
- SSL configuration and installation
- Email troubleshooting
- High Server Load troubleshooting
- Hardware Replacement SLA 1-6 hours
- Software Firewall Installation and Configuration
- Database corruption assistance
- Custom DNS configuration
- Assistance with system alerts and warnings
- PHP updates
Hosting Across Canada : Vancouver - Calgary - Edmonton - Regina - Winnipeg - Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal - Halifax
Copyright © 2016 Canadian Cloud Hosting. All Rights Reserved.